1. Prologue [Reviews - 0] (1386 words)
Summary: Ruth is born.
2. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 0] (3199 words)
A nice long chapter to make up for the wait. Enjoy!
Summary: The Doctor returns to Gallifrey to learn how this all began.
3. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 0] (3367 words)
Summary: The first confrontation
4. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 0] (1696 words)
Summary: Just a short bit of character fluff in this one to round out the Jack/Doctor relationship as the rest of this episode is more of an ensemble piece.
5. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 0] (2145 words)
Summary: The search is on
6. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 0] (2727 words)
Summary: The fam learn about the plague
7. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 0] (4206 words)
A double bill, guys. Aiming to get this all up before the Regeneration.
Summary: Meanwhile, the Doctor...
8. Chapter 7 [Reviews - 0] (2050 words)
Summary Team One: Prepare to challenge the Trickster and the Doctor's Other.
9. Chapter 8 [Reviews - 0] (2513 words)
Summary: Jack and the Master begin carrying out the other half of the plan but is going off with the Master a good idea?
10. Chapter 9 [Reviews - 0] (694 words)
Just a short one. I'm building up my final moments and aiming to get this all out before Thirteen's regeneration. And yes, I'm aware the Trickster is a cheesy an ridiculous presence here but...well...he is in SJA too. Don't blame me, blame Russel.
Summary: The worst moment of danger.
11. Chapter 10 [Reviews - 0] (1797 words)
Summary: Jack's final confrontation with the Master and also the final clue for how the plotlines tie back up with the (pre-Flux) canon.
12. Chapter 11 [Reviews - 0] (2544 words)
Summary: Ruth!Doctor's final fight with the Trickster, the big showdown and The Doctor's bargain is called in.
13. Chapter 12 [Reviews - 0] (1281 words)
Summary: The consequences of the Doctor's bargain.
14. Chapter 14 [Reviews - 0] (264 words)
And with mere hours before the regeneration...the end of the story. Thanks to all who read it. I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did.
Summary: Home again, home again. The end of the adventure.