1. Introduction to Michael Anderson [Reviews - 0] (228 words)
Occupation: racecar driver.
Relatives: James (father), Brenda (mother), Michelle (older sister), Mavis (younger sister), Marie (younger sister), Mark (younger brother).
2. Character guide [Reviews - 0] (92 words)
A list of each character that appears in this story with a brief description.
3. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 0] (1053 words)
Nyssa, Michael and Tegan attempt to investigate what they believe to be an intruder within the Tardis.
4. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 0] (834 words)
The Tardis team confront the Master during the night, and then Nyssa discovers a surprise the following morning.
5. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 0] (871 words)
The Doctor, Michael, Nyssa and Tegan take the baby into their care.
6. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 0] (974 words)
The Tardis crew with Amanda land in Michael's home village of Remington in Yorkshire and go to see his family.
7. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 0] (923 words)
The Tardis crew continue their care for Amanda whilst in Remington. But someone is attempting to hinder that.
8. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 0] (1297 words)
Back in the Tardis, the Master appears on the scanner screen and reveals that the drug Michael took will have an unearthly effect on him.
9. A breakdown of Michael Anderson’s racing career [Reviews - 0] (102 words)
A follow on from the introduction to him at the start of this story.