by TardisGhost [Reviews - 79]Chapter or Story
1. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 0] (2057 words)
(Shameless self insert ;P)
So, here I am, bored and still not out of ideas what to do with the Master. Besides... everyone seems to write these self inserts nowadays, and it's kinda fun to imagine oneself in these situations, isn't it? Especially when you're an extremely weird person.
I have no idea how long this will get. Let's find out together, shall we? ;)
Aaaaand, last, but not least. This is not (really?) a love story. Or rather not a romance story? Love takes on many forms and I don't think this will fit anywhere in the typical romance genre...?(?(?)?) If you are confused now, so am I. (It's also infuriatingly slow burn-y.)
Have fun! :)
Trigger warnings: Many dark topics in here, such as morally twisted actions, suicide or minor violence.
Most of the story should fit into the T rating and is not very descriptive, but if there are more explicit chapters, I'll warn you beforehand.
2. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 1] (2147 words)
3. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 1] (1431 words)
4. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 1] (2325 words)
5. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 1] (1727 words)
6. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 1] (2325 words)
The Master will be back, soon. ੧| ‾́ 〜 ‾́ |੧
Also: You ever have those random, ethical discussions in your head? And then imagine some character from a show or book or even real life and think about what they might think about it all? Or is that just me?
7. Chapter 7 [Reviews - 1] (2147 words)
8. Chapter 8 [Reviews - 1] (1537 words)
9. Chapter 9 [Reviews - 1] (2215 words)
10. Chapter 10 [Reviews - 1] (1503 words)
11. Chapter 11 [Reviews - 1] (1551 words)
12. Chapter 12 [Reviews - 0] (2076 words)
13. Chapter 13 [Reviews - 1] (2307 words)
14. Chapter 14 [Reviews - 1] (1715 words)
Uhhhhh... guess I already warned you at the beginning, but this story is getting really dark somehow. (And this isn't even the really dark part, lol)
15. Chapter 15 [Reviews - 1] (2041 words)
So, I guess this is the really dark dark part, now (Very non-explicit I hope).
Thanks for your reviews! They really brighten my day! It's so cool to see that people enjoy this! Iiiiiiiiiep! (Â´ ▽｀).。ｏ
(Okay, way too happy A/N for such a dark chapter... let's calm down a bit... =v=) I'm actually a little anxious to post this... welp!
16. Chapter 16 [Reviews - 1] (1780 words)
17. Chapter 17 [Reviews - 0] (1948 words)
Rewatching the first seasons I realised what a prick the Doctor sometimes can be to humans, lol. Guess being near the Master doesn't make it better.
18. Chapter 18 [Reviews - 1] (1824 words)
Disclaimer - I have no medical knowledge! No idea if this is realistic at all... but let's just pretend... uh... alien tech! That's it. That'll do... *hides*
19. Chapter 19 [Reviews - 0] (2353 words)
20. Chapter 20 [Reviews - 1] (2424 words)
Let's just pretend this episodes never happened when Rose was aboard. For the mere sake of me having fun with it. Ehehehehe
This might deviate from the original material (quite a lot in some ways). I just had to, It's probably my favourite two-parter in the whole series!
21. Chapter 21 [Reviews - 1] (2646 words)
22. Chapter 22 [Reviews - 0] (2080 words)
23. Chapter 23 [Reviews - 1] (1968 words)
Trigger warning: Fluff! ð¤£
Also, it seems like I'm in some writing frenzy, right now... so here you have a new chapter, earlier than usual. Have fun! °v°
24. Chapter 24 [Reviews - 0] (1833 words)
25. Chapter 25 [Reviews - 0] (2020 words)
26. Chapter 26 [Reviews - 1] (2528 words)
My city is going into another lockdown and even my work and school might be affected... Writing really helps me staying sane in such times, and also always helps when depression hits too hard again.
So this it just a quick thanks for all the reviews so far! They mean a lot and I'm happy to see y'all enjoying this so much! x3
27. Chapter 27 [Reviews - 1] (2198 words)
Seems like my workplace will stay open, Covid or not. Which is good news for me, lol. Everyone wants to stay home, but I'm really glad I won't have to spend another few months in total isolation.
Anyway, on with the story.
Have a nice weekend, y'all! °v°/)
28. Chapter 28 [Reviews - 1] (2199 words)
29. Chapter 29 [Reviews - 1] (2554 words)
30. Deleted Scene - Bad jokes [Reviews - 1] (585 words)
So, this is what would have actually happened if it were truly me hanging on that cable, about to fall into an uncertain death...
Please don't take this too serious xDDDDDD
31. Chapter 30 [Reviews - 0] (3290 words)
32. Chapter 31 [Reviews - 1] (2206 words)
33. Chapter 32 [Reviews - 0] (2844 words)
34. Chapter 33 [Reviews - 1] (2604 words)
35. Chapter 34 [Reviews - 0] (3503 words)
The world is going crazy again. We'll probably get a total lockdown in two or three days, lasting into almost mid January. I'm not yet sure if my workplace will be affected by that, but I'd have some holidays in a week anyway, so whatevs xD
Keep your heads up over the long, dark winter months. The light will return soon and days will get longer again. Keep that in mind. :3
36. Chapter 35 [Reviews - 1] (1895 words)
37. Chapter 36 [Reviews - 1] (2333 words)
One hour bus drive to work each day... So I decided to try and write on my phone... It's working surprisingly well. So, here, have another chapter already. xD
And if you're reading this on the 21. also have a nice Yule night! ð’
38. Chapter 37 [Reviews - 1] (2308 words)
I hope you're all somewhat well and safe during those weird times. Wherever you are, if you're with family or all on your own, remember that this isn't permanent. You will not be alone forever. Try to use this time of silence to look deep inside of you. This is a chance you will not get a second time. Find out who you truly are and who you want to be, without anyone else speaking for you.
I know it's hard, I know depression might spit in your face and laugh like the devil. But you made it this far. You are strong and you can walk another step.
Please stay safe!
39. Chapter 38 [Reviews - 0] (2297 words)
Well, yeah... don't get drunk on mead, kids. Headaches are horrible. lol
It wasn't even that much... aaaaaanyway.... enjoy!
Also, I alway forget people outside of Germany celebrate on the 25th, not the 24th... so... Merry Christmas!
(Also, I'm really bored, rn. So have another chapter and another tomorrow, lol.)
40. Chapter 39 [Reviews - 1] (3905 words)
I swear, I have no idea how that happened! (No, I don't believe it either.)
Well... quite the long chapter, this time. Compared to the others...
Holiday chapters are done now. Next one will take a while. xD
41. Chapter 40 [Reviews - 1] (2972 words)
40 chapters in already... wow. That's either a good thing or I have serious problems...
Taking my Master obsession into consideration it probably is the latter...
Anyway. I wish you all a great start into 2021. May this year bring some well deserved peace and quiet back to the world.
42. Chapter 41 [Reviews - 1] (2493 words)
So... 2021... same old, same old. Somehow it's only getting worse instead of better... but that seems to be the process with every shitty thing. It has to get really bad before it can start getting better again... right?
Eh... that actually fits this chapter quite well...
43. Chapter 42 [Reviews - 0] (2572 words)
44. Chapter 43 [Reviews - 1] (3075 words)
Fighting scenes are so damn hard to write! Q_Q
So... I hope you enjoy this chapter. It almost broke me! AHhhhhhhhhh! xDDD
45. Chapter 44 [Reviews - 1] (3021 words)
46. Chapter 45 [Reviews - 1] (3216 words)
Well... Time Lords are not humans... that alone makes for some funny ideas. *giggles*
47. Chapter 46 [Reviews - 0] (3519 words)
I found an ancient doodle on my hard drive. It's not the first time I had the idea for this setting. It actually had been planned for "The Master's Game" already, but back then I just wasn't able to put together something I was satisfied with...
How times change... :3
Also, this got horribly fluffy. *giggle*
48. Chapter 47 [Reviews - 1] (3437 words)
Sorry, not sorry *giggles* There are certain things I simply cannot resist doing. This chapter is full of those. Hope you enjoy. xP
49. Chapter 48 [Reviews - 1] (3074 words)
50. Chapter 49 [Reviews - 0] (2900 words)
51. Chapter 50 [Reviews - 1] (1798 words)
52. Chapter 51 [Reviews - 1] (2954 words)
I might have had a little fun with this... in so many ways.
Also, I hope you're all well in these times. Spring is slowly returning and my country is trying out a few strategies to loosen the lockdown-grip on society. I really hope it'll work out. I'm getting sick and tired of it all. *sigh*
53. Chapter 52 [Reviews - 1] (2697 words)
Confusion time! xP I mean... who wouldn't be after that.
Also, it's spring from today on! *jumps around*
I need to decorate my flat a little. Get out all the whites and greys and get in some green and other colours! UwU
Let's hope the new season brings some relief to all of us.
54. Chapter 53 [Reviews - 1] (2301 words)
55. Chapter 54 [Reviews - 1] (2264 words)
Happy Easter time, folks! :3
56. Chapter 55 [Reviews - 1] (2869 words)
57. Chapter 56 [Reviews - 1] (1985 words)
58. Chapter 57 [Reviews - 1] (2620 words)
59. Chapter 58 [Reviews - 1] (2458 words)
I promise, this will make sense... eventually. Until then, bare with me and enjoy the ride. Hehehehe
60. Chapter 59 [Reviews - 0] (1802 words)
Do you ever wonder what would have happened would you have met certain people under different circumstances? This part might get a little dark. But it has to... because uh... I say so!
61. Chapter 60 [Reviews - 1] (1937 words)
62. Chapter 61 [Reviews - 0] (2450 words)
Time to go down the dark road again. As always, nothing explicit is mentioned. You're free to let you imagination roam free. ;D
63. Chapter 62 [Reviews - 1] (1681 words)
64. Chapter 63 [Reviews - 1] (2653 words)
65. Chapter 64 [Reviews - 0] (1721 words)
66. Chapter 65 [Reviews - 1] (2452 words)
67. Chapter 66 [Reviews - 1] (1797 words)
68. Chapter 67 [Reviews - 1] (2513 words)
Heeey! I finally managed to draw a pic for this story. I mean, hey, it's only over a year now, but pffffff..... it's in the first chapter. Take a look °v°
69. Chapter 68 [Reviews - 0] (2302 words)
70. Chapter 69 [Reviews - 1] (1614 words)
Since we're already dealing with odd perspectives... let's dive a little bit deeper into it, shall we? *giggle*
71. Chapter 70 [Reviews - 1] (3247 words)
72. Chapter 71 [Reviews - 0] (3317 words)
73. Chapter 72 [Reviews - 1] (2953 words)
74. Chapter 73 [Reviews - 0] (3563 words)
Here ends our journey into the Master's past. ;P
But maybe there will be more in the future.
You know...I've been to the baltic sea for a week and thought about writing the next part somewhere by the sea... BUT! My brain decided to suddenly come up with a completely different topic out of absolutely nowhere...
Also, I'm finally fully vaccinated! °v° I really hope this next winter won't be as draining as the previous one. UwU
75. Chapter 74 [Reviews - 1] (2050 words)
76. Chapter 75 [Reviews - 0] (2795 words)
77. Chapter 76 [Reviews - 1] (2092 words)
78. Chapter 77 [Reviews - 0] (2716 words)
79. Chapter 78 [Reviews - 0] (1935 words)
80. Chapter 79 [Reviews - 0] (3532 words)
Here we go... more angst, fluff, feelings™ and "I don't even know what this is, but I hope you will love it anyway"!
81. Chapter 80 [Reviews - 1] (2447 words)
82. Chapter 81 [Reviews - 0] (3032 words)
I was with friends the whole last week, so I didn't find much time to write and also not to post anything. (I was busier tailoring my very own fancy vampire costume for Halloween xDDD ) It's my absoute favourite holiday! :3 I love everything spooky!
So, here is a new chapter, finally. Sorry for the wait. ;P
83. Chapter 82 [Reviews - 0] (3050 words)
May your day be spoopy and your night filled with candy!
Also, don't touch the Ouija! (As we've all learned from creepy pastas xD (Yes, I listen to too many of those, lol) )
Also slight TW for... idk? It's not gory or so... just generally unsettling, probably.
84. Chapter 83 [Reviews - 1] (2590 words)
I like things the complex way *giggles*
Also, I'm sad Halloween is over. November is such a boring month. I hope Christmas markets are allowed again, so at least December will be somewhat pleasant. It's so gloomy again, I hate to always come home after dark. *sigh*
Anyway...at least writing keeps me going :D
Have fun :)
85. Chapter 84 [Reviews - 1] (2222 words)
Okay, if some of you know a certain show you might not be too surprised about where this is going. (At least part of it) My mind just went there, okay UwU And then of course distorted it into something uh... I don't even know?
Also, I'm away again for a week, so there might not be a new chapter next week, cause I'm busy :V
Until then, have fun and have hugs and I love you all!
86. Chapter 85 [Reviews - 1] (2999 words)
So, I did find to write, here and there. I had a fun week, aside from that. I learned how to tailor teddy bears! xD
87. Chapter 86 [Reviews - 0] (2864 words)
88. Chapter 87 [Reviews - 1] (2064 words)
It is and will ever be my head canon that the Master secretly likes children. xP
He would, of course, never admit that. But I think they might remind him of that daughter that gets only mentioned in a side sentence!!!!!!!!!!
So little information Q___Q
But my head snatched it away and clings to it now....
89. Chapter 88 [Reviews - 0] (2010 words)
Oh my, you're in for lots of fluff in the chapters to come. xD
90. Chapter 89 [Reviews - 1] (3273 words)
We all love a good old silly trope from time to time, don't we? *snicker*
I couldn't resist this one. And I hope you're having as much fun with it as I had.
91. Chapter 90 [Reviews - 1] (3084 words)
I hope you all had some great holidays, whether or not you celebrate. Yule has passed, the days are getting longer again.
So let*s celebrate with yet another silly trope! Yes, you heard me right.
I like them... I know you like them too. ;P
I want to thank every single one of you, new and old readers, silent or not. You're all dear and special to me, simply because you are here and on this adventure with me. Knowing that there are people out there in the world, who enjoy my silly stuff makes me feel a lot less lonely and misserable. So... whoever you are, if you*re reading this, know that I love you. :3
92. Chapter 91 [Reviews - 0] (2644 words)
Happy new year, everyone!!!!!!!!!! :3
I wish all of you the finest 2022 you can have. Let's make this a great year. (Or at least one that's more bearable than the last two :V )
93. Chapter 92 [Reviews - 1] (2362 words)
94. Chapter 93 [Reviews - 0] (2283 words)
95. Chapter 94 [Reviews - 0] (2893 words)
96. Chapter 95 [Reviews - 1] (2074 words)
97. Chapter 96 [Reviews - 0] (3009 words)
98. Chapter 97 [Reviews - 1] (3155 words)
99. Chapter 98 [Reviews - 0] (3507 words)
100. Chapter 99 [Reviews - 0] (3772 words)
Sometimes it's really bugging me how the show never explains how the Doctor even knows where to look for stuff or ends up putting his clues together. Sure, it's unimportant for the show, but I still wanted to have a more logical approach to this one. xD
And yes! Donna! She is the best!
101. Chapter 100 [Reviews - 0] (3681 words)
Whoaaaa!!!!!!!!! 100 chapters! (if you don't count that one bonus scene). I have a serious problem Ô_o And I still haven't run out of ideas... and there are still so many unanswered questions... I didn't expect this to come so far, honestly. My largest story up until now had 50 chapters. (Well, it also had a real plot, in opposite to this one, lol) I mean... there is a plot. It's mostly hidden in the details. And you know... the journey is the destination? Uh... anyway. I hope you still enjoy this abomination of a story xD
And a huge thanks to everyone who reads and/or comments. It means so much to me, you can't believe it :3
102. Chapter 101 [Reviews - 1] (4006 words)
Slight trigger warning for those of you that aren't comfortable with that sort of thing. There is some slight (not very graphic) sexual content in the last part of this chapter. So, stop reading after Lucy wants to leave the piano and you're good. ;D
103. Chapter 102 [Reviews - 1] (2947 words)
We've been on a school trip to the Alps for a week, so I didn't have time to write. It was a lot of fun, definitely an experience I will carry with me with a smile.
Anyway, on with the story. ;D
104. Chapter 103 [Reviews - 0] (2305 words)
I really enjoy writing Donna. She's my baby
105. Chapter 104 [Reviews - 1] (2944 words)
106. Chapter 105 [Reviews - 0] (2932 words)
Whoaaaaaaaaaaa, this story turns 2 years in a few days! WTF?
I'm amazed that there are still people sticking around... Which makes me glad, cause - at times - it seems like escaping into this story is the only thing keeping me alive and sane. Fictional friends you can dream about are better than none, after all.
Anyway... have some Master-Donna bickering, because it's fun xP
107. Chapter 106 [Reviews - 0] (2309 words)
108. Chapter 107 [Reviews - 1] (2405 words)
A/N: Ahvhgedfweuagh! Donna is comming baaaaaaaaaaack! And ten! Can I be more grateful to be alive in this time? Probably not.
Also a short notice. I might not update as often, since I'm a little busy these days and not home so often... but I'll do my best :3
109. Chapter 108 [Reviews - 0] (2146 words)
110. Chapter 109 [Reviews - 1] (2778 words)
111. Chapter 110 [Reviews - 0] (3784 words)
112. Chapter 111 [Reviews - 0] (2422 words)
Feels like I'm balancing on the edge of getting into burnout. With autism that's actually a lot easier than without. *sigh* But I got two weeks off of work and it already helps to have my head filled with something else for a bit. Nature and abandoned places and other cool stuff. So don't expect any regular updates right now. ;D I do have some chapters ready, though. And one in particular you'll certainly enjoy *giggle*
But for now we have more angst and more Donna!
113. Chapter 112 [Reviews - 1] (2440 words)
Not much is happening in this chapter, tbh. It's more like a buildup for the next one. And that will hopefully completely make up for it ;D
114. Chapter 113 [Reviews - 0] (4090 words)
Alriiiiiight.... I think a fair warning should be given that you can entirely skip this chapter if you don't want to read any sexual content. (Although there is also lots of silly bantering and other stuff going on) Nothing important for the plot, however *giggle*
115. Chapter 114 [Reviews - 1] (2850 words)
A/N: I wanted to post a chapter, although I feel like sh*t right now. My dad died yesterday and I'm still in shock somewhat. Stupid me... I wanted to visit him a week before, but couldn't because of work. I should have insisted on getting that weekend off... Now I couldn't even say goodbye.
I wrote that chapter before I knew about this, but it's still quite dark at some point. Don't mind me. I'm just here, in my lonely corner, grieving and writing nonsense... Life has nothing positive to offer for me, but maybe I can at least offer some entertainment for the handful of people who still read this.
116. Chapter 115 [Reviews - 0] (2394 words)
117. Chapter 116 [Reviews - 1] (2419 words)
118. Chapter 117 [Reviews - 0] (2487 words)
119. Chapter 118 [Reviews - 0] (2247 words)
120. Chapter 119 [Reviews - 0] (2755 words)
121. Chapter 120 [Reviews - 0] (2665 words)
122. Chapter 121 [Reviews - 0] (2515 words)
123. Chapter 122 [Reviews - 0] (2047 words)
124. Chapter 123 [Reviews - 1] (2978 words)
It's almost Halloween again! Are you excited?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, I am... I always love this time. It's so full of magic and creepiness.
And OH MY GOSH! The power of the Doctor... The dancing! I just loved every second of the Master. (Even though I think the whole episode was a mess regarding pacing and a lot of other stuff)
Also TW for sliiiiightly smutty stuff at the end. Hehehehehe
125. Chapter 124 [Reviews - 0] (2076 words)
126. Chapter 125 [Reviews - 1] (1939 words)
127. Chapter 126 [Reviews - 0] (2340 words)
128. Chapter 127 [Reviews - 0] (2348 words)
There will be mentions of past abuse... nothing explicit, but it's there. Just a little TW here. :3
I hope you're all okay out there. The lack of light always makes me super tired around this time of the year *sigh* And I'm so absolutely not at all in the mood for Christmas. It just doesn't feel like it, idk.
129. Chapter 128 [Reviews - 1] (3104 words)
Here we go again. It's the night of Yule. The longest night of the year, followed by two more nights where it seems as if the sun isn't moving much. And when we hit the 24th the days will start to be noticeably longer again.
Did you also know that many old cultures treated the sun like a god?
Or... to make it short: God (the sun) dies during the winter's solstice, to stay dead for 3 days and then rise from the grave and ascent to heaven.
Sounds familiar? ð‘
Aaaaaaaanyways.... this chapter might mark an extremely important moment. Also, there is #fluff!
130. Chapter 129 [Reviews - 0] (2407 words)
131. Chapter 130 [Reviews - 0] (2273 words)
132. Chapter 131 [Reviews - 0] (2461 words)
133. Chapter 132 [Reviews - 1] (2355 words)
You know... I rewatched "The Doctor's daughter" and got obsessed with the idea of: What would have happened if the Master was there instead?
Also, I needed a new profile pic for Discord and stuff and included Kira. I actually picture him to be more black with a light purple shimmer, depending on the light... but is's so hard to do in a drawing X__x And for the sake of contrast and stuff...
134. Chapter 133 [Reviews - 0] (2777 words)
135. Chapter 134 [Reviews - 0] (3173 words)
136. Chapter 135 [Reviews - 0] (3576 words)
This chapter contains... no plot, seriously.
You can perfectly skip it if you don't like sexual content ;D
137. Chapter 136 [Reviews - 0] (2203 words)
138. Chapter 137 [Reviews - 0] (2002 words)
139. Chapter 138 [Reviews - 0] (2201 words)
Wow... this story is officially over 3 years old now... Time flies by so fast, it's crazy.
A huge thanks to everyone who is still reading and to everyone who joined the ride.
140. Chapter 139 [Reviews - 0] (2184 words)
141. Chapter 140 [Reviews - 1] (2873 words)
Welp, this was the first thing I had in mind when I imagined the Master being there. I just had to do it.
142. Chapter 141 [Reviews - 0] (2516 words)