1. Episode 1:1- Rose [Reviews - 1] (2836 words)
Ha! I've finally decided to repost this 26-chapter monster back on Whofic. Now, please be warned that the first six chapters are fairly complete copies of the episodes, but with Calvin and Hobbes replaced instead of the Doctor. After that, it starts branching out. I add Ace (yes, she of the Nitro Nine) and Jack, and many other weird and wonderful characters. Episodes 7-13 are completely redone in different ways. Season Two is on the way after this! So stick with me. And, as always, if you enjoyed, leave a review.
I don't own Doctor Who or Calvin and Hobbes. They are respectively owned by the BBC and His Majesty Bill Watterson. Thank you.
2. Episode 1:2- Rose [Reviews - 0] (3406 words)
Welcome back. Please note that I don't own anything except for my own witty quips, such as they are.
3. Episode 2:1- The End of the World [Reviews - 0] (2469 words)
4. Episode 2:2- The End of the World [Reviews - 0] (1980 words)
5. Episode 3:1- The Unquiet Dead [Reviews - 0] (2378 words)
6. Episode 3:2- The Unquiet Dead [Reviews - 0] (3050 words)
7. Episode 4:1- Aliens of London [Reviews - 0] (3035 words)
Now, it's beginning to get interesting. Stay tuned, folks.
8. Episode 4:2- Aliens of London [Reviews - 0] (2369 words)
9. Episode 5:1- World War Three [Reviews - 0] (2879 words)
10. Episode 5:2- World War Three [Reviews - 0] (3039 words)
11. Episode 6:1- Dalek [Reviews - 0] (3437 words)
I'm back! And with a shiny new chapter, too...
Thanks to all the people in the PPC chat room, who have given me a new perspective on metaphors, and also have had the courtesy to laugh at my work when I cue them in.
12. Episode 6:2- Dalek [Reviews - 0] (3460 words)
13. Episode 7:1- The Beast In Space [Reviews - 0] (3175 words)
And here's where it really gets exciting. A completely original adventure, which is basically how it's going to be from now on, with the extremely odd exception. Also, introducing one of the regulars to the 'show'! One of my favorite characters ever, a bit older and wiser, but with the same tendency for blowing things up.
14. Episode 7:2- The Beast In Space [Reviews - 0] (3950 words)
15. Episode 8:1- Father's Day [Reviews - 0] (2980 words)
Lots of Fairy Tail references in this one. Sorry 'bout that!
16. Episode 8:2- Father's Day [Reviews - 0] (3488 words)
17. Episode 9:1- Children of Mars [Reviews - 0] (2798 words)
Poetry used in this chapter-
Close Your Eyes- Daniel Glasser
Jabberwocky- Lewis Carol
Antigonish- William Mearns
18. Episode 9:2- Children of Mars [Reviews - 0] (2252 words)
The inclusion of Jack has amped up the rating slightly. Not much, but a bit of innuendo. :-D
19. Episode 10:1- A Time to Live [Reviews - 0] (2150 words)
*waves frantically* I'm baaaack!
20. Episode 10:2- A Time to Live [Reviews - 0] (2472 words)
21. Episode 11:1- Trapped in Multispace [Reviews - 0] (3062 words)
22. Episode 11:2- Trapped in Multispace [Reviews - 0] (2466 words)
Introducing our newest member to the gang.
23. Episode 12:1- Faction Paradox [Reviews - 0] (3063 words)
The end is coming. *spooky music in the background*
24. Episode 12:2- Faction Paradox [Reviews - 0] (2763 words)
25. Episode 13:1- Bad Wolf [Reviews - 0] (2707 words)
26. Episode 13:2- Bad Wolf [Reviews - 0] (3275 words)
Aaand that's it! There's a 'webisode' that I'm planning to post soon, and Season 2 is coming soon, as well. Thank you for sticking with me through this. :D