1. Martha Jones (During the Year That Wasn't) [Reviews - 0] (1215 words)Disclaimer
: Breaking Bad characters and situations owned by Vince Gilligan, Doctor Who and related fandoms owned by the mighty BBC.
Astrogirl, who went above and beyond the call of duty with post-posting virtual handholding, too.
*takes a deep breath* Chapter I takes place between episodes The Sound of Drums and Last of the Time Lords in Doctor Who, shortly pre-pilot for Breaking Bad; Chapter II takes place in early season 3 for Breaking Bad, post The Runaway Bride and pre Partners in Crime for Doctor Who; chapter III is set during Torchwood: Miracle Day and directly after the series finale Felina for Breaking Bad; chapter IV takes place after The Green Death and before The Time Warrior in Doctor Who (see also: UNIT Dating Controversy), and mid season 3 of Breaking Bad; chapter V takes place shortly after The Wedding of Sarah Jane Smith on The Sarah Jane Adventures and at an indeterminate point post Felina for Breaking Bad.
references to canonical violence in all shows concerned; Jesse's equally canonical cursing habits
: Originally written for the Remix 2014 Ficathon, based on the story "Welcome to the Neighbourhood" by SegaBarrett.
2. Donna Noble (No Longer A Runaway Bride) [Reviews - 0] (1778 words)
3. Jack Harkness (During Miracle Day) [Reviews - 0] (2680 words)
4. Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart (in the 70s, or are it the 80s?) [Reviews - 0] (3389 words)
5. Sarah Jane Smith (Ruling Bannerman Road) [Reviews - 1] (1981 words)