1. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 1] (1943 words)
Not a wedding dress in sight...
2. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 0] (1928 words)
I just realised that this is the first time I've tried writing Sarah Jane. Hmm. I'm not convinced I got it right. Sorry.
3. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 0] (1982 words)
A/N: I was going to take things straight to the studio, but my muse had other ideas.
4. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 0] (1973 words)
At last, some fun in the studio... ;D
5. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 0] (2003 words)
I'm told it is a very fetching outfit she has to wear here.
6. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 0] (2086 words)
Donna becomes a little undone.
7. Chapter 7 [Reviews - 0] (2109 words)
I almost considered not writing the dinner scene; but Iâd like to stay alive a bit longer, thanks.
8. Chapter 8 [Reviews - 0] (2077 words)
Now to throw in some kitchen smooching...
9. Chapter 9 [Reviews - 0] (2095 words)
You probably guessed what the Doctor was doing there.
Oh, and Cash In The Attic is one of those addictive daytime TV programmes students love to watch.
10. Chapter 10 [Reviews - 0] (2080 words)
I suppose I'd better point out that I have no affiliations with Grosvenor House, Zimmer or sadly even T4 on Channel 4.
11. Chapter 11 [Reviews - 0] (2092 words)
We find out where Donna was taken.
12. Chapter 12 [Reviews - 0] (2100 words)
This is a bit obvious, I know; but who really cares?
13. Chapter 13 [Reviews - 0] (2077 words)
This was supposed to stop at 12, but it grew again. So I bring you a round bakerâs dozen. Oh and you finally find out why I named it this.
Thank you for reading this tale.