by Sanguine Ink [Reviews - 38]Chapter or Story
1. Chapter 1: The Chameleon Arch [Reviews - 7] (3451 words)
This story can be read alone. All you need to know is this is set in an AU universe in which the Doctor and Rose are in an established relationship (in which he has actually SAID IT) and traveling with an immortal Jack who left Torchwood Three (with intentions to eventually return) to travel with them.
If you'd like to read the rest of the series, it's called the Adventures of Ten, Rose, and Jack.
Also, if you are British and you see any Americanisms, tell me so I can fix it. I think I'm getting better at writing British, but I'm sure to have missed something.
2. Chapter 2: The Domestic Approach [Reviews - 1] (3762 words)
I used to think I didn't write domestic...Oh, well. I promise there will be more action-y things later.
3. Chapter 3: Easter Eggs [Reviews - 2] (2252 words)
4. Chapter 4: Five Hundred Miles [Reviews - 3] (3345 words)
5. Chapter 5: The Reckoning [Reviews - 0] (3346 words)
I highly advocate imagining David Tennant reading to you to help you study. Itâs done wonders for me.
brachistochrone = A cycloid hanging downwards.
periastron = when two stars that orbit each other are at their closest point
6. Chapter 6: And Now For Something a Bit More Lunar [Reviews - 2] (2269 words)
7. Chapter 7: Judoon Platoon Upon the Moon [Reviews - 3] (3360 words)
8. Chapter 8: The End of a Song [Reviews - 4] (3638 words)
9. Chapter 9: The Return of the Doctor [Reviews - 3] (3269 words)
10. Chapter 10: Swooning [Reviews - 2] (4390 words)
11. Chapter 11: Switcheroo [Reviews - 3] (2751 words)
12. Chapter 12: Confusing the Scent [Reviews - 1] (2118 words)
13. Chapter 13: Lethal Fashion Accessories [Reviews - 3] (2260 words)
14. Chapter 14: Mercy and Mayhem [Reviews - 4] (2678 words)
Shakespeare quote towards end is Sonnet 109.