by ChibiAyane [Reviews - 33]Chapter or Story
1. Abduction [Reviews - 7] (3685 words)
Owen and Tosh never died in Torchwood and Children of Earth never happened. =) Simple as that.
Eventual crossover with Firefly. The first chapter is mostly just an introduction to the story, getting all the right people in one place. The later chapters have much more story to them. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE THIS STORY BY ONLY THE FIRST CHAPTER. It is the FIRST chapter after all, with many more afterward.
2. Boredom [Reviews - 3] (1801 words)
This one is a bit short and slightly boring but funny. =\ sorry.
3. Food [Reviews - 4] (2578 words)
The next two chapters are mostly about the Master. =)
4. Time Energy [Reviews - 1] (2866 words)
Now it gets interesting. =D
5. The Most Important One [Reviews - 0] (3221 words)
And it continues. I suppose it gets a bit cliche but....oh well. Nothing like a good cliche.
6. Pain [Reviews - 2] (1966 words)
=) Thanks for the reviews! I love them. They make me want to write more!
7. Fight [Reviews - 1] (3235 words)
=) Now it gets better.
8. Burn [Reviews - 3] (3326 words)
=) More dead Judoon. And some other small developments.
9. Rescue [Reviews - 1] (3459 words)
Well, this chapter is a bit fun. =D
10. Escape [Reviews - 1] (2823 words)
Happenings, happenings, happenings.
11. Stuck In Time [Reviews - 0] (2375 words)
A bit boring but some unfortunate developments.
12. Love And Comfort [Reviews - 0] (1900 words)
Let's see what's on everyone's minds.
13. The Doctor's Room [Reviews - 1] (3235 words)
14. Angels And Demons [Reviews - 2] (1956 words)
The Master gets called out on his behavior! =)
15. Painful Domesticity [Reviews - 0] (3190 words)
A bit of introspection and meddling.
16. Sleep Paralysis [Reviews - 0] (2472 words)
Here is where the Firefly crossover starts.
17. He's Back! [Reviews - 0] (2457 words)
=D The moment you've all been waiting for!
18. 2517 [Reviews - 0] (2958 words)
Firefly crossover really takes off.
19. Malcolm Reynolds [Reviews - 1] (4727 words)
And it starts again.
20. Run [Reviews - 0] (2598 words)
Pavel Andreievich Chekov is the name of an important character from Star Trek, for those of you that don't know. It's supposed to be funny. Haha. =D Also the barkeep is supposed to look like the big Russian guy named Chekov in the Boondock Saints movie.
21. Serenity [Reviews - 1] (4101 words)
Doctor/Master really kicks off!
22. River Tam [Reviews - 0] (2089 words)
River starts her crazy talk!
23. Explanations [Reviews - 2] (2198 words)
The Doctor rambles and reveals more than he wants to. Some plot developments.
24. Odd Behavior [Reviews - 1] (3833 words)
In this story, the Firefly episode "Ariel" didn't happen. Needed to make room for the Doctor and Co. Sorry, to the hardcore Brown Coats. But I'm already wreaking havoc on the Doctor Who storyline, so don't feel bad.
25. The Plans [Reviews - 1] (4082 words)
The Master's an arse, Rose explodes and drinks tea. They continue their plans.
26. Surprises [Reviews - 0] (3095 words)
Sorry for the wait! I know, it's been months! My sister had her baby back in June and things have been a bit hectic since then. I'm having a hard time finding quiet moments to write. But I did manage to finish several more chapters, so I will be uploading a new one each day... until I run out of completed chapters anyway. But I am working on even more, so you just have to be patient! Thank you for waiting and understanding!
27. Tour [Reviews - 0] (1775 words)
28. Tam and TARDIS [Reviews - 0] (2446 words)
29. Possessive [Reviews - 1] (1626 words)
30. Bloody Torchwood [Reviews - 0] (3393 words)
31. Eye Candy [Reviews - 0] (2442 words)
32. Warnings [Reviews - 0] (3189 words)