1. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 4] (2580 words)
This story was written for the girlsavesboy ficathon on Livejournal. (The ficathon states that stories can be cross-posted to all appropriate communities, so hopefully this is all right.) The title is from the song, "Der ErlkÃ¶nig," and means, "You darling child, come, go with me!"
The story doesn't contain explicit violence, but there is a fair amount of suspense and creepiness. I hope.
2. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 3] (1353 words)
This is an unusually short chapter. Sorry about that; the next one will be along soon.
3. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 0] (2177 words)
4. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 0] (2077 words)
5. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 1] (1798 words)
The book that Maria quotes in this chapter is Neil Gaiman's Coraline.
6. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 7] (2050 words)
For whatever reason, this version of the story was missing the final sentence. It's up now. Alert reviewers are very, very good to me.