1. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 5] (5130 words)
This is a sequel to my first story, âJust As It Should Be.â This takes up directly where the previous story left off.
Warning: Be prepared for copious amounts of domestic fluff.
Disclaimer: I do not own Doctor Who. All rights belong to the BBC.
2. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 2] (4346 words)
3. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 1] (5911 words)
The Doctor veers far outside his comfort zone and finally asks Rose that all-important question.
4. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 2] (4477 words)
5. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 2] (3508 words)
6. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 3] (4987 words)
7. Chapter 7 [Reviews - 6] (5021 words)
Final chapter. Thank you so much to everyone who has read and reviewed this fluffy little tale along the way! It was such fun to write. There will be a few more sequels for this series but, unfortunately for the Doctor and Rose, also a bit more angst.