1. Chapter One: [Reviews - 1] (2152 words)
2. Chapter Two: [Reviews - 1] (2057 words)
Liz Shaw is introduced to Sarah, Rory, Martha, and Luke.
3. Chapter Three: [Reviews - 1] (2002 words)
Alistair makes a stop, and Martha and Rory insist on scanning the younger Liz.
4. Chapter Four: [Reviews - 2] (2182 words)
Alistair tells a story, and the transfusion begins.
5. Chapter Five: [Reviews - 1] (1922 words)
As the younger Liz recovers, the Doctor has a few conversations, to include one with Martha.
6. Chapter Six: [Reviews - 2] (1768 words)
The Doctor converses with Sarah as the older Liz awakens.
7. Chapter Seven: [Reviews - 1] (1841 words)
The Doctor, Martha, Sarah, and Rory help Liz into the TARDIS.
8. Chapter Eight [Reviews - 1] (2147 words)
Sarah, Rory, and the Doctor putter around in the console room for a bit.
9. Epilogue: [Reviews - 2] (2246 words)
Everything is righted.