1. Chapter 1 [Reviews - 0] (1302 words)
This is not my first fan-fic, but it is the first to be shared beyond my family. The Methaprill are my own creation, as are several of the folks working at TORCHWOOD in the alternate universe. I do not own Dr. Who, of course, and write this for fun only.
2. Chapter 2 [Reviews - 1] (1268 words)
The Doctor and Rose were having such a lovely time...
3. Chapter 3 [Reviews - 0] (818 words)
The Doctor hates killing, but what other option does he have?
4. Chapter 4 [Reviews - 0] (1854 words)
The world is safe for now. There is another challenge in the Doctor's future: Can he safely tell Rose about meeting Donna?
5. Chapter 5 [Reviews - 0] (1920 words)
Danger at every turn!
6. Chapter 6 [Reviews - 0] (1426 words)
The Doctor's fears are realized. They're on their own.
7. Chapter 7 [Reviews - 0] (1634 words)
Can the Doctor save Donna? Can Rose save the Doctor from himself?
8. Chapter 8 [Reviews - 0] (1190 words)
The Doctor has a new plan.
9. Chapter 9 [Reviews - 0] (1083 words)
Each has a part to play.
10. Chapter 10 [Reviews - 3] (1607 words)