1. Of all the gin joints in all the world... [Reviews - 15] (1535 words)
Written for solarflar3's smut prompt in my LJ.
04. Nine meets Rose before the episode 'Rose'. Romantic smut ensues. She has to forget.
Oh and if you're wondering about the chapter titles, they're all film quotes. And in case anyone would like to know which films the quotes for the chapter titles came from, here's the roll call: Casablanca. A Streetcar named Desire. Jerry Maguire. The Graduate. The Godfather. Forrest Gump. When Harry met Sally. Beauty and The Beast. Highlander. Raiders of The Lost Ark. AI : Artificial Intelligence. The Butcher's Wife. Just Like Heaven.
2. I have always depended on the kindness of strangers [Reviews - 6] (1295 words)
She offered no resistance to his kiss. He'd thought that she might, and the fact that she didn't surprised him. He would have let her go if she'd given any sign that she didn't want this, he was almost certain he would have.
3. You had me at 'hello' [Reviews - 8] (1224 words)
Rose frowned right back at him, sure that he wasn't as stupid as he was pretending to be. "I need to know your name before I go running off down the back streets of London holding onto your hand."
4. Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you? [Reviews - 10] (1603 words)
The Doctor's gaze raked slowly over Rose's body, taking in every detail, every curve. Her bare legs were wet with rain and the street lights gave her an almost golden glow. Her dress, under his jacket, was damp and clung to her thighs in a most provocative manner. He swallowed hard, licked his lips and continued his audacious and blatant scrutiny of her body until finally he met her eyes again.
5. I'll make him an offer he can't refuse [Reviews - 13] (1898 words)
She lifted her eyes and stared up at him as she slowly, deliberately, let one hand run down to his jeans zip. Her fingers brushed against his hardening erection, firmly held behind black denim and metal.
6. Mama always said 'life was like a box of chocolates' [Reviews - 9] (1629 words)
Spellbound, Rose watched as the Doctor's eyes darkened to the colour of diamond and quartz. His lips hovered barely above hers and his body, hard and tense, left her in no doubt of his desire for her.
8. She's so beautiful, and I'm... Well look at me! [Reviews - 14] (1793 words)
With a dark growl he moved again, deep, hard and barely able to think of anything except making her his. Now. Always. Forever. His.
9. I'm not lonely. I've got everything I need right here. [Reviews - 9] (1439 words)
She looked at her hand, held so gently in his, then pushed her hair back behind her ear and returned her attention to the Doctor. "Youâ¦" She licked her lips and began again. "You're not alone though. You have me."
10. Well, Jones, at least you haven't forgotten how to show a lady a good time [Reviews - 12] (1580 words)
Rose stared back at him, licked her lips but did not look away, willing to play whatever game he had in mind.
11. Come away oh human child, to the waters and the wild [Reviews - 10] (1377 words)
He reached out and touched her face, his fingers brushing the line of her jaw and even as he smiled she saw the sadness in his eyes.
12. Destiny has a way of just working itself out [Reviews - 11] (2490 words)
He hesitated, choosing his words carefully. "Rose, if I get back into bed with youâ¦" his eyes drifted over her body. "I'll make love to you again."
13. I think I know what my unfinshed business is [Reviews - 20] (1349 words)
He was the Doctor. He never went back, never asked a second time. But times change. Rose deserved a second chance – and so did he. He needed a hand to hold, a person to run with, and a heart to love. He needed Rose.