1. That Can't Be Right [Reviews - 4] (269 words)
A/N: Response to a challenge from Winterd: What if School Reunion took place at Sunnydale High? Thus, time-line wise, this is an alternate for "School Reunion" in season two of Doctor Who, in the Buffy-verse it's after Homecoming but before Band Candy. All these characters are the property of Fox and Joss and the BBC and Mr. Davies. I just like to play.
5. I Can Tell That We Are Gonna Be Friends [Reviews - 1] (426 words)
âIâm a comic book geek who lives on a Hellmouth, itâs all part of the job and that is totally not how I wanted to introduce myself to you.â
8. Ever Wake Up With Bullfrogs on Your Mind? [Reviews - 0] (459 words)
âDidnât quite make it there yet,â admitted Buffy. âWell, we made it there, but not in.â
Rose crossed her arms. âWhy?â
âThere was a dispute,â allowed the Doctor.
10. One is the Loneliest Number [Reviews - 4] (1250 words)
The Doctor chuckled. âOh, yeah, whoops, I shifted us outside, figured weâd be safer outside of the school.â
âAnd you thought Shady Oaks cemetery sounded safer?â
The Doctor paused, then swallowed. âUm, yes, well, possibly.â
11. Her Man's Been Gone [Reviews - 0] (618 words)
âI like an English accent, like, yâknow, James Bond or something.â
Xander turned back to her, âWell, yâknow wee lassie-â
Cordelia put a finger on his lips. âDonât.â
12. A Madman With a Nervous Twitch [Reviews - 0] (686 words)
"The Slayers that the so-called Wise Men of this race created as their first defense against evil are like nothing so much as a cudgel with a nail stuck through it."
13. I Never Knew That It Could Be So Strange [Reviews - 0] (1295 words)
âYouâll have to take that up with the Doctor. Heâs a little attached to it. I was stunned he gave it up to me.â Rose's cheeks reddened. âThe sonic-screwdriver that is.â
16. Code Monkey Like You [Reviews - 0] (440 words)
Willow splashed the water onto the transformer, and there was a loud pop, a crackle of electricity, and a lot of smoke as all of the lights and computers winked off. âOoh, cool.â
17. Out the Back Door [Reviews - 2] (451 words)
âYou also shouldnât let your school fall under the control of a group of bat monsters, but do this one thing for me, and no one will ever need to know.â
20. What Comes is Better Than What Came Before [Reviews - 10] (1393 words)
âBut that would make you over two hundred years old,â said Angel.
The Doctor pointed a finger. âAnd same to you. We're both looking pretty good for our ages.â