by eponymous_rose [Reviews - 19]
1. Chapter One [Reviews - 4] (2355 words)
The fires burn bright.
2. Chapter Two [Reviews - 3] (2914 words)
He's standing above her, cold and cruel, and she's not dreaming, she's not dreaming-
3. Chapter Three [Reviews - 3] (2711 words)
The more answers, the more questions; thunder in the distance.
4. Chapter Four [Reviews - 3] (3286 words)
An interview is conducted, and the world comes apart at the seams.
5. Chapter Five [Reviews - 3] (4140 words)
This is fear.
6. Chapter Six [Reviews - 3] (4193 words)
It was, she imagined, a bit like dying.