by kalirush [Reviews - 19]
1. Merritt Island [Reviews - 12] (606 words)
It was the day humanity learned to throw themselves at the sky, and miss- but nothing happened like it should have.
A Doctor/Martha adventure set at Cape Canaveral, 1981.
2. The Launch [Reviews - 1] (779 words)
The countdown to launch.
3. Interlude with Flash Burns [Reviews - 0] (420 words)
Martha makes a diagnosis.
4. An Unarmed Man [Reviews - 0] (528 words)
Thugs with guns appear on the scene.
5. The Eyes Lie [Reviews - 0] (828 words)
Martha copes with being blind; the Doctor takes charge of the situation. Note: "the ESA" refers to the European Space Agency.
6. Not a Challenge [Reviews - 1] (377 words)
The Doctor and Martha laugh in the face of danger.
7. Inspecting the Damage [Reviews - 1] (831 words)
The Doctor learns some important facts about the explosion.
8. Blind As a Bat [Reviews - 0] (677 words)
Martha keeps a lookout.
9. Vortex Stabilizers [Reviews - 0] (658 words)
George Page gets an eyeful.
10. The Phantom [Reviews - 0] (562 words)
Martha finds an intruder.
11. Up and About in No Time [Reviews - 0] (496 words)
Martha makes an excellent point.
12. Treatment [Reviews - 1] (929 words)
The Doctor does a variety of necessary things.
13. Damping Field [Reviews - 0] (842 words)
The Doctor sets up a force field.
14. Temporal Distortion [Reviews - 0] (975 words)
Various people go looking for others. Two of them find what they're looking for, one gets close, and one is out of luck.
15. The Beautiful Light [Reviews - 0] (471 words)
Martha meets the phantom for the second time.
16. The Jakreen Consortium [Reviews - 0] (828 words)
The Doctor meets the intruder, and Martha finds herself alone.
17. Interlude with Bandages [Reviews - 0] (543 words)
Martha has bandages- the Doctor doesn't.
18. Fractures and Dislocations [Reviews - 0] (907 words)
Martha gets some good news, Page and the Doctor have a chat.
19. Industrial Sabotage [Reviews - 0] (880 words)
Thessilus breaks up with his partner.
20. Tiny Changes [Reviews - 1] (538 words)
The Doctor and Thessilus have a chat about business, Nyar doesn't. Page adds the odd comment.
Almost done- I should finish this quite soon. :)
21. Errand Boys [Reviews - 0] (637 words)
The Doctor and Thessilus discuss the future.
22. Almighty Falcreen [Reviews - 0] (490 words)
A little light bondage. (Last chapter still to come)
23. Timing Malfunctions [Reviews - 2] (1124 words)
The end. Thanks for reading this far- I hope you enjoyed it. I will probably add a short epilogue about the actual history of this event.