by the_fanfic_doctor [Reviews - 8]
1. The Name is Harder to Say [Reviews - 2] (664 words)
Second story for '11'!
I'd write A LOT more, but SevenAteNine demands I get off. -le sigh-
2. A Handful of Golden Money [Reviews - 1] (1106 words)
Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep those doggies rollin'!
3. Fighting Like a Married Couple [Reviews - 2] (2020 words)
Does anybody besides SevenAteNine bother to read these? I'm beginning to think '11' is pointless.
4. The Horrible Past of a Certain Punk [Reviews - 2] (1731 words)
Devyn is NOT a mary-sue.
As she says, punk to her is a fashion statement, not a state of mind.
Lots of people today have pasts like her.
5. Robbery and Cable [Reviews - 1] (455 words)
I know how to break into a motorhome. Yay for me.
Sorry it took so long for this chapter to get up.
Short, sweet, and to the point.