|I am continually aging. I love reading, writing, dancing, animals of pretty much every kind and good movies. History and art are my favorite school subjects. I have two cats named Spook and Alfie. I enjoy alone time, hate talking on the phone, and am annoyed by stupid people. I hate it when critics tell us not to go see a movie or read a book or go to a concert just because *they* happened to not like it. I am contrary and enjoy doing things that are the complete opposite of what people tell me to do. And I talk back... a lot. Admittedly, something not to be proud of, but well... I am! ... I'm a bit bloodthirsty.|
Getting to know me! Getting to know aaaaaaaaaaall aboooooooooout me!
- Your current OTP Doctor/Rose will always be my current OTP.
- A pairing you initially didn’t consider but someone changed your mind Loki/Thor – I ran into some fic, don’t know who by but it was hot
- A pairing you have never liked and probably never will Doctor/Anyone Other Than Rose, Angel/Cordelia, Buffy/Spike
- A pairing you wish you liked but just can’t Doctor/River – then at least I could watch series 5 and after instead of avoiding DW like the plague
- Have you added anything stupid/cracky/hilarious to your fandom, if so, what When I was into Glee, I started but never finished a crack fic entitled The One Where Blaine Does His Super Awesome Hot Dog Impression, Or: Wherein Blaine is Extremely Awkward but Kurt’s Totally Into It
- What’s the longest you’ve ever been in a fandom 4 years
- Do you remember your first OTP, if so who was in it Buffy/Angel
- Do you prefer characters from real action series or anime series Real action – anime is just silly to me
- Has the internet caused you to stop liking any fandoms, if so, which and why Star Trek for a while because they attack you (true story: called me racist and a woman-hater and I happen to be a very open minded *woman*) when you actually give constructive criticism on a story and some of it has to do with how the story turned Uhura into a Mary Sue who could do no wrong, even when she bad-mouthed her own captain to the entire universe which was the catalyst for almost inciting a galactic war and yet Captain Kirk doesn’t even reprimand her because according to the authors, his womanizing ways and the way he hit on Uhura during Academy “totally meant he deserved what she did.” Also, getting attacked for pointing out that StarFleet is in fact a military organization, even if a peaceful one, and as such, there are rules in place that include insubordination – which Uhura neatly sidestepped in that fic… /rant. Sorry, still incredibly sore.
- Name a fandom you didn’t care/think about until you saw it all over tumblr/LJ/DW Sylar/Claire from Heroes
- How do you feel about the other people in your current fandom The DW fandom is pretty awesome – I don’t know anything about any wank as I don’t tumble, really.
- Your favorite fanartist/author gives you one request, what do you ask for Rose happens to meet all the Doctors (but doesn’t imply that she’s his wife like River does, just that they’re close) and she happens to be – for some reason – wearing Four’s trench as a dress that she made completely stylish by wrapping Four’s scarf as a belt and wears Four’s hat (idk, it’s just a kink!). The Doctor from 1 to 12 falls in love with her without a causal loop, but just because and also – they all want to see her wearing something of theirs.
- Your favorite fanart or fan artist Don’t really pay attention to fanart
- Your favorite fanfiction or fan author Anyone who denounces GitF as canon
- Choose a song at random, which OTP does it remind you of I shuffled my iPod and Owl City’s Galaxies popped up. Even though it seems to be about God, the rest of the lyrics remind me of the Doctor and Rose, obv.
- Invent a random AU for any fandom (we always need more ideas) Rose is swept through time either through a crack or random time storm to the future, does something that saves a planet or village but which ultimately kills another race – which happen to be non-sentient parasites that add nothing to society (though she tried not to kill them) – and is tried by the Shadow Proclamation, then imprisoned in Stormcage for genocide. She meets River, they become fast friends and through River, Rose meets the Doctor. Doctor/Rose fall in love and Rose is a bamf (even bamfier than usual of course) immortal Bad Wolf… yes, I’ve thought about this.
- A ship you’ve abandoned and why I don’t really abandon any of my ships – I may stop writing/reading fanfic, but they will always be in my heart. And there are those that I come back to after a break. When I fall for a couple, they will always be my couple because when I ship, I ship hard and forever.
- A pairing you ship that you don’t think anyone else ships Captain Jack Harkness/Jake Simmonds
- Show us an example of your personal headcanon
- The Doctor loved Rose by the end of Rose.
- The Doctor only told Martha superficial stuff about his planet and not what really mattered – that was all Rose’s.
- While the Doctor adored Donna and Amy, Rose was/is/and always shall be his best friend.
- The Doctor only finds River’s gun-wielding attractive because he doesn’t want the psychopath to shoot him.
- The Doctor cares for River but does not love her romantically and only indulges her because he’s afraid the denial of her obsession will break her.
- River cares for the Doctor but does not love him romantically as she’s realized it’s not a healthy relationship to be in and has moved on with Captain Jack.
- The Doctor never ate chips with anyone again after he lost Rose – both times.
- When the Doctor was living the life not-quite-fantastic with Craig, he was imagining that Rose was his flat/bedmate.
- Others to be announced as I remember them.
- Do you remember what your first fanwork was? Something in Harry Potter.
- Self-rec: What's your favorite fanwork you've created? I absolutely adore They Were A Peach and Hello, Stranger. My favorite works by far.
- Are you one of those fans who can’t watch anything without shipping Yes. I have to have at least a little romance. Emotion is the basis of life and what connects us to each other. Even if it's just shipping a bro- or chick-mance, you gotta have some sort of emotion. Without it, the story’s just not worth the telling. It's why I can never read books on mythology - they're so dry and lacking in feelings, even in the telling of the story.
- 5 favorite characters from 5 different fandoms Doctor Who – Rose Tyler, Vampire Diaries – Damon, Syfy’s Alice – Hatter, Heroes – Gabriel Gray/Sylar, The Borgias - Cesare
- 3 OTPs from 3 different fandoms Vampire Diaries – Damon/Elena, The Borgias – Cesare/Lucrezia, Avengers – Thor/Loki
- A fandom you’re in but have no ships from I always ship someone if I’m in fandom. If I don’t ship, then I may be a fan of the show but I’m just not that into it and thus, not in fandom.
- Just ramble about something fan-related, go go go I can’t understand why people ship the Doctor and River. I just can’t. To each their own, I know, but to me, that relationship is just unhealthy and River’s obsession with the Doctor is just that – an obsession gained from books and being raised to kill. She’s mentally unstable and she could be awesome without the romance element to her. One can’t just heal from psychopathy and usually, meds are needed at all times to keep them stable. If Moffat was going for the ‘she’s a Time Lady and therefore can snap out of the induced craziness and have a healthy relationship with the man she was trained to kill all her life’ thing, well – the Master anyone? Totally hijacks that theory.
| None None None None |
|collateral damage by inkstained [Reviews - 0]|
In which Rose doesn't allow the Doctor to get away with throwing her away on that 51st century ship for Versailles; or, more to the point, Reinette.
Tenth Doctor - - None - Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Het, Introspection
|Call Me Home, Stranger Boy by inkstained [Reviews - 10] |
The Doctor disappears on Martha, a few weeks into her traveling with him. She then bumps into a mysterious fellow who may or may not be the Doctor. And how does Rose fit into all this?
Fifth Doctor, Seventh Doctor, Tenth Doctor - Adult - Explicit Sex - Angst, Drama, Fluff, Het, Humor, Romance, Standalone
Characters: Martha Jones, Rose Tyler, The Doctor (10th), The Doctor (5th), The Doctor (7th)
Published: 2011.06.17 - Updated: 2011.06.17 - Chapters: 2 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 25477
|Children of the Stars by inkstained [Reviews - 2] |
Rose is a child of the stars. This mundane, human existence is wearing on her soul. She’s suffocating in a world too small.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Angst, Character Study, Het, Romance
Characters: Rose Tyler
Published: 2011.06.30 - Updated: 2011.06.30 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 3423
|Die and Be Again by inkstained [Reviews - 19] |
"Why the bloody hell does everyone insist on stealing my body!" A season 3 reunion story, with a twist.
Tenth Doctor - Adult - None - Action/Adventure, Drama, Het, Romance
Characters: Family of Blood, Joan Redfern, Martha Jones, Mickey Smith, Other Character(s), Rose Tyler, The Doctor (10th), The TARDIS
Published: 2013.08.20 - Updated: 2013.10.31 - Chapters: 6 - Completed: No - Word Count: 19287
|Fun and Games by inkstained [Reviews - 0] |
When your ancient enemy is at your psychopathic mercy, you don't just physically harm. Bruises and bones can heal... what you want to strike at - is the heart.
Tenth Doctor - Teen - Swearing - Angst, Drama
Characters: Jack Harkness, The Master (Simm)
Published: 2013.10.11 - Updated: 2013.10.11 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 1590
|Hello, Stranger by inkstained [Reviews - 5] |
Eleven finally lets the dam break when he finds himself standing over Rose's grave. It had to happen sometime, because you can only run so long from yourself.
Eleventh Doctor - Teen - None - Alternate Universe, Angst, Fluff, Romance
Characters: The Doctor (11th)
Published: 2011.09.17 - Updated: 2011.09.18 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 4161
|in•fat•u•a•tion by inkstained [Reviews - 2] |
There’s a reason they say, “Never meet your heroes.” He just didn’t know that this was the reason why. Or maybe, Sod’s Law being what it was, it was just him.
Tenth Doctor - Teen - None - Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Het, Introspection
Characters: Madame de Pompadour, Rose Tyler
Series: collateral damage
Published: 2011.06.22 - Updated: 2011.06.23 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 2453
|Making It Up As We Go Along by inkstained [Reviews - 8] |
Rose has just said goodbye to her mum via holographic link, the Doctor has decided it's time to stop running and change is in the air. And another storm is coming, this time bigger than the last. Can the Doctor save Rose... from herself?
Tenth Doctor - Teen - None - Action/Adventure, Het, Romance
Characters: Other Character(s), Rose Tyler, Sarah Jane Smith, The Doctor (10th)
Published: 2013.09.16 - Updated: 2013.09.23 - Chapters: 2 - Completed: No - Word Count: 5951
|rep• a•ra•tion by inkstained [Reviews - 2] |
She brings him to his knees. Every time. It was humbling, the power she held. If only he could be the supplicant she deserved.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Alternate Universe, Angst, Drama, Humor
Characters: Jackie Tyler, Rose Tyler
Series: collateral damage
Published: 2011.06.23 - Updated: 2011.06.23 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 2224
|The Borrowed Hearts by inkstained [Reviews - 1] |
Rose gets fatally wounded. The Doctor lends a helping hand.. er, hearts.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Angst
Characters: Rose Tyler
Published: 2011.07.08 - Updated: 2011.07.08 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 1036
|The Frankly Fantabulous Suit or, The Lazarus Experiment by inkstained [Reviews - 7] |
Some things change and some things stay the same. And what's going on with Rose? What is she keeping from the Doctor? Rewrite of series 3, starting with The Lazarus Experiment.
Tenth Doctor - Adult - None - Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Fluff, Het, Humor
Characters: Martha Jones, Rose Tyler
Published: 2011.08.16 - Updated: 2011.09.18 - Chapters: 2 - Completed: No - Word Count: 7500
|They Were a Peach by inkstained [Reviews - 2] |
Rose buys some peaches to make a preserve. Of course, that’s when it all started. But is it real? Or the product of alien drugs?
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Angst, Romance
Characters: Martha Jones, Pete Tyler, Rose Tyler
Published: 2011.08.29 - Updated: 2011.08.30 - Chapters: 2 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 2362