Captivity by LN29 [Reviews - 5] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1: Last Moments of Peace by LN29 [Reviews - 1] (1124 words)
Starting this story off light-hearted, because levity is going to be in short supply for this tale.
2. Chapter 2: 'What Are You?' by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1461 words)
Referring to my previous story, "Feeling," in which the Doctor informs Marissa that she is mildly empathic.
3. Chapter 3: Coercion by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1403 words)
I'm discovering a really annoying problem about Daleks. They don't have HANDS. Makes it hard for them to do a lot of things.
4. Chapter 4: A Brief Reunion by LN29 [Reviews - 1] (1969 words)
Marissa's not going to have another opportunity to talk to the Doctor for quite a long time, poor kid.
5. Chapter 5: On Her Own by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1216 words)
6. Chapter 6: Imprisoned by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1389 words)
It is so hard to write a Dalek conversation. They don't have names or genders. (or hands. still frustrated about that lack of hands) Arrrg!
7. Chapter 7: Interrogation by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1411 words)
Poor Doctor. He's such fun to knock around, but it hurts me to do so. :(
8. Chapter 8: Day to Day Routine by LN29 [Reviews - 1] (1691 words)
9. Chapter 9: 'I Hate Them' by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1907 words)
Figured it wasn't fair that the Doctor was getting all the abuse.
10. Chapter 10: The Final Stage by LN29 [Reviews - 1] (2499 words)
I'm feeling so guilty for doing this to the Doc.
11. Chapter 11: Retaliation by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1003 words)
Man, now I feel terrible, putting the Doctor through this.
12. Chapter 12: Teamwork by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1993 words)
I'm not THAT cruel. :)
13. Chapter 13: Escape and Recovery by LN29 [Reviews - 0] (1187 words)
Wow. I really messed with them in this one. They both need biiiig hugs!
14. Epilogue by LN29 [Reviews - 1] (286 words)