Ramona and the Blue Box by Primsong [Reviews - 14] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by Primsong [Reviews - 4] (1484 words)
This entire story stemmed from a slip of the tongue while my family was driving and discussing the varying relationships the Doctor had had with his companions, in which an attempt at saying "Four and Romana" came out as "Four and Ramona." The reaction in the car was to immediately demand a fic. For those unfamiliar with them, Ramona is a character from a series of well-known classic children's books by Beverly Cleary, set on Klickitat Street and it's immediate area in Portland, Oregon in the 1950s, though I don't think you'd have to be too familiar with them to still enjoy the tale.
2. Chapter 2 by Primsong [Reviews - 2] (2300 words)
Romana finds a newspaper while Ramona finds a giant.
3. Chapter 3 by Primsong [Reviews - 2] (1048 words)
Beezus and Romana join forces while Ramona gets the boot - actually, several boots.
4. Chapter 4 by Primsong [Reviews - 2] (1194 words)
Dry clean only.
5. Chapter 5 by Primsong [Reviews - 1] (1277 words)
Dogs, boys and girls.
6. Chapter 6 by Primsong [Reviews - 3] (1534 words)
Of course, there are limits.