Strangers at Fairhurst by vvj5 [Reviews - 7] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by vvj5 [Reviews - 5] (3185 words)
There's something anachronistic in Regency England and the Doctor, Sarah & Harry have to pay some calls.
(There's no actual character crossover but my original idea was Doctor Who crossed with Georgette Heyer. )
2. Chapter 2 by vvj5 [Reviews - 1] (2329 words)
The Doctor and Harry find an unwelcome visitor lurking in an English village...
3. Chapter 3 by vvj5 [Reviews - 0] (2852 words)
Everyone gets to go to the ball and Harry is forced to dance while Sarah goes in search of an alien or two.
4. Chapter 4 by vvj5 [Reviews - 0] (2158 words)
There's something moving around in the darkness...
5. Chapter 5 by vvj5 [Reviews - 0] (2726 words)
The village is being attacked and Sarah and the Amesburys are under siege while Harry and the Doctor come face to face with the enemy...
6. Chapter 6 by vvj5 [Reviews - 0] (1944 words)
Everyone begins to see the true extent of the danger. And just when things can't get any worse, the Doctor has an idea...
7. Chapter 7 by vvj5 [Reviews - 1] (6571 words)
The Doctor's got a risky plan to deal with the Galepideans - and Harry, Ned and Jane are under attack.