Strands by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 50] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 4] (2888 words)
The frown of indignation the Doctor gave the boy could kill. “I wasn’t eating dirt.” And he said it as if eating dirt had never ever crossed his mind. Too bad Rose knew better.
Standard disclaimers apply. Thanks to my awesome beta Rosesbud.
2. Chapter 2 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3204 words)
“I’m planning on finding some universal crisis to defuse in half an hour or so. So no, I really don’t care if Branden shows up on her door step naked and covered in war paint.”
3. Chapter 3 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (3031 words)
He supposed it was some human comparison level of cuteness, but he found the whole idea of eating babies to be a little disturbing.
4. Chapter 4 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 3] (3641 words)
Jack, despite being hero and demi-god to a four and eight year old, had no clue how to just be a friend. It was probably yet another reason he kept Gwen around… to make up for those deficiencies.
5. Chapter 5 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 3] (3196 words)
Of course I need to figure out what THIS is, but the time streams aren’t anything like we left them. How much damage could she do to space and time, without a TARDIS, in six hours?
6. Chapter 6 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2891 words)
He never seemed to have gotten over the initial urge to wrap his hands around Violet’s throat and throttle. Something else was going on.
7. Chapter 7 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2824 words)
They didn’t need much more motivation than that as two more blasts of energy went flying past their heads. As soon as she was within reach, Jack grabbed Violet’s wrist and dragged her back toward the TARDIS, time lines be damned.
8. Chapter 8 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3179 words)
“Oh god…Jack…” she whimpered. “You were supposed to hide…” She shuddered, her head falling back onto the table.
Beta on vacation...all errors are my own. Oh yeah, and I'm doing drunken writing/posting.
9. Chapter 9 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2923 words)
For Christmas, this year, Jack was going to buy the Doctor a few new ties, and a F*CKING CLUE. Usually around the holidays they sold them at ASDA in the bargain bin.
Thanks to Rosesbud for the beta!
10. Chapter 10 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (3541 words)
The Doctor had given a long talk to both of the boys recently about eating food given to them by evil people. Or at least morally ambiguous people, which Rom felt the man in the leather coat fell into. “He’s the Doctor. And he’s awesome. I mean, he’s no Captain Jack. But he’ll beat you up good.”
thanks again to rosesbud for betaness.
11. Chapter 11 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 3] (2108 words)
“Listening to you gets me into these messes. Reapers, sand dunes of Malizfreso... Torchwood Office Picnic, and no, I’ll never let you live that down, and a handful of completely unconscionable, unqualified, uncultured Gallifreyans running around the universe. I think I’ve done enough listening to you.”
12. Chapter 12 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2225 words)
Rose’s eyes were boring into the back of his head. He could feel them. They had special powers. Mostly to make a Time Lord feel like the lowest form of life in the universe.
PS, on a separate note, the next chap of A Life Without is at the beta :)
13. Chapter 13 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 3] (2285 words)
Thanks again to Roses Bud for beta help. She am win.
“I order you around all the time, and you never listen. Don’t run off, don’t do things that could end the universe… no one listens. None of you.”
14. Chapter 14 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2341 words)
There was nothing in his mind but…cereal. It seemed like as good of a thing to fill his mind with as anything else—benign and completely un-Time Lord related.
15. Chapter 15 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2498 words)
Saul grinned and tossed something smaller and sleeker to the other man. “Can undo a deadlock in thirty seconds.” He grinned.
16. Chapter 16 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2132 words)
“Back there. In the console room. What was that?”