A Life Without by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 157] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 19] (3222 words)
She wondered what Rose was doing—if she was safe, if she was happy. She also wondered how her daughter had ever put up with the nine hundred year old alien with the messy hair who was currently slurping milk out of the bottom of the bowl like a small child.
Thanks to rosesbud, she am awesome beta. Plotbunny courtesy of darkbunnyrabbit.
2. Chapter 2 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (3185 words)
Jackie waved the spoon in his face. “That’s for worrying me. And I ought to give you another one for causing trouble, but now you’ll see it coming."
3. Chapter 3 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 4] (3215 words)
There used to be a few constants in the universe. The TARDIS has a fifty-five percent chance of landing where and when I want her to, Mickey’s an idiot, and Jackie Tyler hates every fibre of my being. That was good. I understood that.
4. Chapter 4 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 7] (3148 words)
One hand wrapped around her, as if she’d just noticed her state of undress. “And I look like a raving lunatic, don’t I, Ianto?”
5. Chapter 5 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 8] (3322 words)
Catching her foot around the waistband of his boxers, she helped him free of those as well. “Do you think we’ll ever see him again?”
6. Chapter 6 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (3165 words)
“If I want to be what? Now you’re the regulator of my every mood? Is there any other bits of my business you’d like to be into, Jackie Tyler? I think I might still be capable of independent thought. Perhaps you’d like to get on me for that, too?”
7. Chapter 7 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (3235 words)
“I’d be quite satisfied if you’d go find some other alien to mother-hen until your unfortunate little demon spawn makes her appearance in this topsy-turvy world."
8. Chapter 8 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 8] (3197 words)
“Yes. We’re done.” He glared at Jackie for a moment and she almost felt as though she should be the one to look away, but she refused to give him anything resembling satisfaction.
9. Chapter 9 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 6] (3966 words)
"At least I have your mum, I suppose. And Mickey. He knows how to kick a man when he’s down. Nothing quite like being picked on by Ricky the Idiot for getting a tiny bit accidentally captured.”
10. Chapter 10 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 8] (3294 words)
A second of silence, then something thudded to the ground painfully, and possibly with broken bones. “Oh, maybe like that,” she muttered with sweet sarcasm. “Betcha he just threw himself out of the attic window.”
11. Chapter 11 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 7] (3608 words)
“Dammit. Rose—you have your man Ianto on me every second I’m in the building. That’s one thing. But you have to trust me enough to tell me what’s going on.”
12. Chapter 12 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 8] (3143 words)
Staring at the cupboard door on the other end of the so-called office, Jack suppressed a sigh. “Something’s changing with her. And it isn’t good.”
13. Chapter 13 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 6] (3258 words)
…“SO I told her who was boss. I said, madam, I am a lord of time. If I want to eat steak with a spoon, then I will!”
14. Chapter 14 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 10] (3202 words)
“I don’t know if you’re here, Doctor. But Rose seems to think you can hear her. I don’t care what’s going on. But whatever you’re doing here, whatever think you’re doing… stop it."
15. Chapter 15 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 9] (3067 words)
Both women folded their hands in front of him, giving him an identical critical look, instead of being in awe of the facts. Humans really bothered him sometimes. This was bedazzling stuff, dammit!
Thanks to jigglykat for the read-through till Rosesbud is ready to play again hehe.
16. Chapter 16 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 11] (3193 words)
“Because trying to explain ourselves went so well!” Martha Jones shouted as they ran through the hospital…again.
17. Chapter 17 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 9] (3448 words)
Jack stalked away from her, toward one of the access tunnels. “A sledgehammer, the back of her head, and forced regeneration.”
Sorry for being so long. Was moving, then was sick, then started a new job. *fails at updating*
18. Chapter 18 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 7] (2385 words)
Standard disclaimers, thanks to Rosesbud for betaness.
Just a nap. A nap, then he’d reach out and…and… slap the Master silly.
19. Chapter 19 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 15] (2971 words)
“When we’re done with this… I’m killing you. Maybe you’ll regenerate nicer.”