Imperative by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 48] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 12] (2022 words)
It was just a hip.
Sometimes, people’s hips happened to brush the hips of fellow travelers. When this was the case, it couldn’t be anything other than accidental. It couldn’t be anything other than innocent. Even if dancing had been involved.
Thanks to Rosesbud for betaness and darkbunnyrabbit for encouragement.
2. Chapter 2 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2313 words)
He could just kill Jack later on. But what was happening now was far too important. Rose’s whimpering moans were the entire purpose of his being right now.
3. Chapter 3 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2093 words)
Love, obsession—these were all qualitative things. He needed something more tangible and concrete—something he could chart and graph and wrap his tortured mind around.
4. Chapter 4 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 6] (3411 words)
If we remove from the equation your ardent desire to make Rose scream for God and mean you, then that leaves us with like and-or love that you will not act upon in such a way as to make the girl’s toes curl.”
Gawd, I give in to peer pressure so easily, don't I? Thanks again to Rosesbud
5. Chapter 5 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 8] (3558 words)
--” He stopped suddenly when he heard the breath catch in her throat. “I—I’m sorry.” He hung his head in shame. “It’s…it’s biological. I want to—I have to—repopulate--”
6. Chapter 6 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 5] (2107 words)
There was only one solution that he could think of. He had no choice. He had to have sex with Jack. Then Rose wouldn’t suspect a thing…
7. Chapter 7 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 11] (2239 words)
Peeking past his fingers, he saw Rose sliding out of her jacket and dropping it neatly onto the floor beside her. “What are you doing?” Please just be too warm in here, he thought desperately.