In Season by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 31] Chapter or Story |
1. Chapter 1 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3285 words)
She wondered if there was a universal form of child protection services when the youngest one, a scrawny blonde cutie of the tender age of four began with some weird sort of sniffly whiny moany thing while kicking the glass window. “Want mum. Want Captain Jack.”
2. Chapter 2 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3192 words)
“I think I’ve learned a thing or two after all this time about alien physiology. I’m just saying--” Owen came up short when he saw the death-glare Violet was giving him. He held up his hands. “But hey, what do I know? I’m just the bloody stupid human.”
3. Chapter 3 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3464 words)
“Don’t you think I know that,” Rose answered defensively. “I didn’t ask the Doctor to bring them here. But he’d have gotten himself involved on his own, I’m certain of it. Their being in the Hub had nothing to do with it.”
4. Chapter 4 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3524 words)
“Sod off. I’m trying to solve a real problem here, and I don’t have time for--” an eyebrow shot up as the conversation caught up with her addled mind. “He licks the console? That’s disgusting. Even for him.”
5. Chapter 5 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (3092 words)
Rose pointed to the Doctor, who was still dead to the world. “Get those carrots out of his nose right now. And take the marshmallows out of his mouth before he suffocates!” She groaned in disgust. “Can we just get through this without you causing anyone to regenerate from asphyxiation, please?”
6. Chapter 6 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2938 words)
Rom chased some chocolate around his lips with a fast-moving but largely ineffective tongue. “I spend my life grounded. Can you ground a TARDIS?”
7. Chapter 7 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2993 words)
Rose shook her head. “Special circumstances. Usually the fate of the world doesn’t rest upon my eight year old’s ability to stay awake. It did rest upon his ability to beat a pinball game once, but we don’t talk about that.”
...sorry. Was at the Con with limited intarweb access and like no time on my hands. Gallifrey One was made of awesomes, btw.
8. Chapter 8 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2931 words)
she’d woken up inside that room behind those grey metal doors. Woken up chained to a table, about to endure the thing that made her hate Earth more than she hated Daleks.
9. Chapter 9 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2792 words)
It hadn’t lasted long—a few months later, they’d found out not only what had happened to Torchwood Four, but just how dangerous and alien the man in the pinstriped suit could be when there was an attempt to take the baby from Rose one night in the dead of winter.
10. Chapter 10 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (3465 words)
Fifteen years is an awful long time to travel with someone, knowing what she wanted, and to just let her keep thinking you had no idea how I happened.”
11. Chapter 11 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2934 words)
“Thanks for that. I’m not just going to kill you once when we’re done with this. I’m going to kill you twice. Oh yeah, and if we die? I’ll haunt you for all eternity. The reason we’re still alive, smart-ss, is because we’re hostage material.”
12. Chapter 12 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (3806 words)
YOU are amplifying the problem with the TARDIS. She’s powerful, but not powerful enough to do this on her own.
13. Chapter 13 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (4360 words)
The ships’re getting grounded after this,” she huffed as Gwen climbed up behind her. “Only I’m not sure what privileges I can take away.”
14. Chapter 14 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 1] (2840 words)
“You killed me once and it was kind of cute, you killed me again and it kind of pissed me off. Now I’m just going kill you right back, see how much YOU like it!”
15. Chapter 15 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2373 words)
You’ll just replay everything like a sad, lonely recording. I know you don’t think you are—but you’re stronger than that.
16. Chapter 16 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2400 words)
There were days when Jack felt he had the moral high ground. This was one of those days. This was one of those days when killing stupid people was but one of the many services he provided to humanity. “What the hell do you mean this ship is about to blow?”
17. Chapter 17 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (2340 words)
“I will stop you. Don’t make it come to that for me.” His voice was so infuriatingly calm. It made her want to just… kill him.
18. Chapter 18 by spastasmagoria [Reviews - 2] (4971 words)
“I don’t know what happened between you two, but you have to at least say you’re sorry. Whether you mean it or not.”