A Teaspoon And An Open Mind: A Doctor Who Fan Fiction Archive
Titles
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Other
2003 by Queen of Years [Reviews - 5]
Shareen helps Rose cope with 'The Jimmy Stone Incident' - unaware that someone is eavesdropping. A little scene from 2003.
Tenth Doctor - Teen - None - Angst, Het, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Characters: Other Character(s), Rose Tyler, The Doctor (10th)
Series: Rose Tyler Predicts The Future
Published: 2007.03.31 - Updated: 2007.03.31 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 995

2009 A Year in Drabbles by WillowTree [Reviews - 86]
The title says it all. A collection of Whoniverse drabbles, updated weekly (hopefully), for the whole of 2009, each inspired by something in the media that week.
Seventh Doctor, Tenth Doctor, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, Eleventh Doctor - All Ages - None - Drabble
Characters: Ace McShane, Clyde Langer, Gwen Cooper, Ianto Jones, Jack Harkness, Jack Harkness, Luke Smith, Mr. Smith, Original Companion, Original Companion, Original Companion, Rhys Williams, Sarah Jane Smith, Sarah Jane Smith, The Doctor (10th), The Doctor (11th)
Series: None
Published: 2009.01.13 - Updated: 2010.01.02 - Chapters: 61 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 6115

2012 by Rose Bloom [Reviews - 21]
The Doctor and Rose arrive on Earth after a nuclear explosion has caused severe mutations in humans.
Ninth Doctor - All Ages - None - Action/Adventure, Het
Characters: Rose Tyler, The Doctor (9th)
Series: None
Published: 2005.04.17 - Updated: 2005.04.22 - Chapters: 5 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 5875

2012 - Another year in drabbles by WillowTree [Reviews - 1]
An ongoing collection of drabbles written mainly (exclusively?) for prompts on the tw100 community on LiveJournal.
Torchwood - All Ages - None - Drabble, Mixed
Characters: Ianto Jones, Jack Harkness
Series: None
Published: 2012.02.03 - Updated: 2012.07.09 - Chapters: 13 - Completed: No - Word Count: 1300

2012 Suzie/Tosh Drabbles by merryghoul [Reviews - 0]
Suzie/Tosh drabbles written for various communities.
Torchwood - Adult - BDSM, Explicit Sex, Swearing - Character Study, Drabble, Femslash, Introspection, PWP
Characters: Suzie Costello, Toshiko Sato
Series: None
Published: 2015.05.02 - Updated: 2015.05.02 - Chapters: 17 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 1808

2023 by fallen_tears [Reviews - 17]
The Doctor and Martha are heading for 4071, but end up in 2021. There they meet Nicola Dalton. The Doctor seems to know her. They then travel to 2023, where Martha discovers why the TARDIS wanted them to go there.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Action/Adventure
Characters: Martha Jones, Other Character(s), The Doctor (10th)
Series: None
Published: 2007.06.24 - Updated: 2007.11.02 - Chapters: 12 - Completed: No - Word Count: 11666

20th Century was the dawn by Rob2 [Reviews - 1]
Torchwood in the mid 23rd Century.
Torchwood - All Ages - None - None
Characters: None
Series: None
Published: 2009.07.27 - Updated: 2009.07.28 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: No - Word Count: 666

21 seconds/2 years by Theta Sigma [Reviews - 0]
We know what happened to Rose when she refused, what happened to the Doctor?
Ninth Doctor - All Ages - None - General
Characters: The Doctor (9th)
Series: None
Published: 2007.07.05 - Updated: 2007.07.05 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 127

21% Chance by larxenethefirefly [Reviews - 5]
There was a 78.85% chance he would regret this. It was up to Rose and the remaining 21.15% to change his mind. Co-written with Bittie752!
Tenth Doctor - Adult - Explicit Sex - PWP
Characters: Rose Tyler, The Doctor (10th)
Series: None
Published: 2014.02.23 - Updated: 2014.02.23 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 2725

21st Argument by SquidgetOfDoom [Reviews - 1]
At Leo's 21st birthday party, one person can ruin everything.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Drama
Characters: Martha Jones, Other Character(s)
Series: None
Published: 2007.04.10 - Updated: 2007.04.10 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 195

22 Pairs by johne [Reviews - 3]
A set of drabbles: All the Doctors and companions, paired off at random.
Multi-Era - Teen - None - Femslash, Het, Humor, Slash
Characters: Ace McShane, Adric, Amy Pond, Barbara Wright, Ben Jackson, Dodo Chaplet, Donna Noble, Harry Sullivan, Ian Chesterton, Jack Harkness, Jamie McCrimmon, Jo Grant, Katarina, Leela, Liz Shaw, Martha Jones, Mel Bush, Nyssa, Peri Brown, Polly Wright, Romana I, Romana II
Series: None
Published: 2010.12.04 - Updated: 2010.12.06 - Chapters: 22 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 2400

22nd Doctor Adventures: A Plot to Kill A King by DoctorDreamer [Reviews - 0]
In a far flung dystopian future, a small band of freedom fighters - outlaws - fight against the evil Prince and wait for the return of their King. When the Doctor arrives, an evil plot is discovered. Can the King be saved?
Other Doctors, Other Era - Teen - None - Action/Adventure, Drama, General, Mystery
Characters: Original Companion, Other Character(s), Other Character(s), The Doctor (Author-Created), The Doctor (Other), The Doctor (Unspecified), The TARDIS, The TARDIS, Unspecified Companion
Series: None
Published: 2009.06.23 - Updated: 2009.06.24 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: No - Word Count: 1316

23 November 2059 by LJG [Reviews - 6]
SPOILERS for The Waters of Mars. On the twenty-third of November, 2059, Dr. Martha Jones meets two people who shouldn't be alive.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - Missing Scene
Characters: Martha Jones, Other Character(s)
Series: None
Published: 2009.11.17 - Updated: 2009.11.17 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 1010

23 times when Martha was great by Theta Sigma [Reviews - 1]
The title says it all, really. Spoilers for Series 3.
Tenth Doctor - All Ages - None - General
Characters: Martha Jones
Series: None
Published: 2007.07.03 - Updated: 2007.07.03 - Chapters: 1 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 463

231 Farrington by Kelkat9 [Reviews - 34]
The residents of 231 Farrington were anything but typical. It was one of the things Dr. James McCrimmon liked about the building, fascinating and diverse neighbors. One of the most intriguing neighbors was the blonde woman who lived in the basement flat. No one knew much of anything about her. But that would change for Dr. McCrimmon as he found himself pulled into her world, one filled with the impossible and fantastic.
Tenth Doctor - Adult - Explicit Sex - Action/Adventure, Alternate Universe, Drama, Fluff, Humor, Romance
Characters: Rose Tyler, The Doctor (10th), The Master (Simm), Wilfred Mott
Series: None
Published: 2015.07.12 - Updated: 2015.09.23 - Chapters: 6 - Completed: Yes - Word Count: 33540



Doctor Who and its accoutrements are the property of the BBC, and we obviously don't have any right to them. Any and all crossover characters belong to their respective creators. Alas no one makes any money from this site, and it's all done out of love for a cheap-looking sci-fi show. All fics are property of their individual authors. Archival at this site should not be taken to constitute automatic archive rights elsewhere, and authors should be contacted individually to arrange further archiving. Despite occasional claims otherwise, The Blessed St Lalla Ward is not officially recognised by the Catholic Church. Yet.

Script for this archive provided by eFiction. Contact our archivists at help@whofic.com. Please read our Terms of Service and Submission Guidelines.